Funnyjunk threatens The Oatmeal, Facebook's CTO leaves 1 month after the IPO, Darth Vader robs a bank and gets away on a sweet BMX. Researchers are taking a new approach to designing unmanned drones. The creator of XML suggests a new HTTP error code. ICANN reveals the requests for new generic top level domain names. Bitcoins receiving a great deal of legitimacy in light of the Euro Zone crisis. Reddit to ban links to big name sites over spamming violations. A decade-long Civ 2 game mired in a 1700 year-long nuclear war. Plus, this week's Science News and Dumbass Apple News.
Additional Notes Edit
Pick one of these and email me to get a sticker!
- FunnyJunk v. the Oatmeal: Copyright Infringement Complaints As Defamation
- Facebook CTO Is Leaving 1 Month After IPO
- What, no Death Star getaway? Darth Vader flees on a BMX bike after holding up bank
- IE7 Tax
- Software Discrimination Is Never The Answer
- Designing a Dumb Flying Robot That Can Safely Crash Is Easier and Cheaper
- Error Code 451: an HTTP error for censorship
- Icann reveals new internet top-level domain name claims
- With Euro Zone Problems, Bitcoin Experiencing Boost In Legitimacy
- Reddit Bans Links to Big-Name Sites Over Spamming Violations
- Chuck's Tweet
- Decade-long Civ II game mired in 1700 years of nuclear war
- Zen Pencils