Charles Carreon sues everybody. Learn a language for free with Duolingo. An NYU student develops the best robot ever. An old lady gets her retirement paid for by the Internet. US regains title of best supercomputer in the world. The Unity 4 3D engine will natively support Linux. Apple is stealing ANdroid people with the cunning use of AirPlay. Twitter rolls out expanded tweets. A malware author taunts security researchers using built-in chat. All this and a recent study and an Oh Asia You So Crazy!
http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/engrish-product-2.jpg http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/engrish-3.jpg http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/engrish-products.jpg http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/phat-dong.jpg
- FunnyJunk Sues the Oatmeal Over TM and "Incitement To Cyber-Vandalism" (follow up from the FunnyJunk v Oatmeal story in episode 101)
- Learn a Language for Free While Helping to Translate the Web with Duolingo
- NYU Student Creates Burrito-Making Robot
- Lets Give Karen -The bus monitor- H Klein A Vacation!
- US Regains Supercomputing Crown, Besting China and Japan
- Unity 4 Adds Linux Support
- Apple Is Stealing Android People with AirPlay
- A call to get rid of the Mexican election Twitter bots
- Expanded Tweets: A Media Cornucopia in 140 Characters
- Malware author taunts security researchers with built-in chat
- WordShot App
- Twitter vs Google