Penny Arcade sells out. Facebook continues plans to become the creepiest social network ever. Digg bought for $500k. Is the QWERTY keyboard near its end? A Christian bookstore markets the biggest ripoff in the history of tablet computing. AMC gives Dish network a proper slap in the face. A member of European Parliament unintentionally leaks the emails of everybody who fought against ACTA. Mitt Romney breaks the Facebook rules. Plus Science News and Oh Asia, You So Crazy!
- Penny Arcade Sells Out
- Shoes (A Show)
- Thanks to Facebook, Now You’ll Know Who’s Ignoring Your Posts to That One Group
- WSJ: Sinking social news site Digg bought for $500K by NYC firm Betaworks -- Engadget
- Time Warner Is So Scared of Google Fiber That It's Paying People to Spy on Google
- Is It Time To End Our Love Affair With the QWERTY Keyboard?
- Celebrity Programers with RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)
- Official Christian Tablet Should Really Be Called Crap Android Tablet
- AMC to Dish: We'll go ahead and stream Breaking Bad for free. 'K bye.
- Member of European Parliament sends "Thank you for fighting ACTA" email with 2K emails in the body
- Mitt Romney Breaks Facebook Law With Illegal, Self-Promoting Cover Photo