Michigan Tech makes up stupid words. A british man has a bionic, remote-controlled bum. Photochromic contact lenses are soon to be publicly available. AXE's new "Night & Day" ad lets you see a lady in her undergarments with your phone, but only after 9pm. A teen has been cleared from criminal charges because of a Facebook status. Shit My Dad says goes from Twitter account to TV show. Jailbroken iPhone users get Rickrolled through security exploit. MPAA shuts down an entire town's municipal WiFi over a single download. Netflix may start delaying the release of movies by a full month from their release date. All this plus Dumbass Apple News, Fark Headline of the Week, and Question of the Week.
- Meet the British Man with the "Bionic Bottom"
- Science Photo Library photos of the week
- I Wear My Suncontacts at Night
- Lifehacker Workspace Show & Tell Pool
- "RT @snoopdoog: only person that every smoked me out is willie mothafuckn nelson!!! straight O.G."
- AXE “Day & Night” Ad Lets You See A Lady In Her Undergarments With Your Phone! (but only after 9pm)
- Facebook Status Update Clears Teen From Criminal Charges
- Police Slog Through 40,000 Photos
- Twitter fave Shit My Dad Says heads to TV
- Apple Adds Some Transparency to App Store Approvals
- Deer Butt Face Taxidermy
- The Boxee Set-Top Box: It's Coming
- Ghostbusters Theme
- Jailbroken iPhone Users Get Rickrolled
- Holy Water Dispenser
- MPAA shuts down entire town's muni WiFi over a single download
- Netflix May Delay New Release Movies By a Full Month
Additional Notes Edit
Ryder announces his book release, based on his blog.