"Unfriend" was declared the Word of the Year. We discuss online backups. Astronauts sneak a turkey onto the ISS. Dagobah isn't a system for droids or pussies. Justin Bieber was jailed for refusing to use Twitter. Comcast's TV Everywhere service will be available for free for subscribers. The British Royal Navy uses the Sony PSP as a study aid. All this plus the Fark Headline of the Week and the Question of the Week.
- “Unfriend” Declared Word of the Year
- Five Best Online Backup Tools
- Sumatra 1.0 is a Blazing Fast Replacement for Adobe Reader
- Are Netflix Discs Going to Kill Me?
- Astronauts Sneak Turkey Into the Space Station
- The Dagobah System Ain't Safe for Droids or Pussies
- Jailed for Not Using Twitter
- Okay, It’s Time to Break Up With Hulu
- Comcast TV Everywhere Will Be Free For Subscribers
- Sony PSPs enlisted as study aids by the Royal Navy