This week we show the relation between World of Warcraft guilds and real world gangs. We talk about Google Goggles, HUD ski goggles, and how the Square payment system will work. Wacky devices galore! A clock has been created, based on the Weasley's clock in Harry Potter, that shows the location of your family members, and a mood chair that knows exactly how your butt feels. Plus, a Linux alternative to Rock Band. All this and the Fark Headline of the Week and the Question of the Week.
- Online "Guilds" Mirror Real Life Gangs
- The Real Touch
- Why do vampires in Twilight sparkle?
- Higley firing tied to alien-search software
- Demo of Google Goggles aka Google Visual Search
- The Mood Chair Knows Exactly How Your Buttocks Feels
- How the Square mobile payment service will work
- Magic clock knows your location
- HUD Ski Goggles
- Uphill 41 For Sale
- This must be the funniest email conversation ever
- Performous Is Like Rock Band for Your Linux PC
Additional Notes Edit
- Adrian drank vodka and cranberry-raspberry juice cuz he's po'.
- James drank Berghoff Prarie Lager and Sundown Dark.
- Ryder drank Jim Beam Red Stag and Labatt Blue.