Sony puts a quad-SSD RAID 0 in a laptop. We discuss Conan O'Brien's last episode on NBC. Microsoft confirms a 17 year old Windows vulnerability. The Nexus One censors your voice-to-text input. Spike Jonze released a short film about robot love. Garmin Voice Studio lets you create custom voices for your GPS device. Star Wars Galaxies shuts down 12 servers. All this and the Fark Headline of the Week and the Question of the Week.
- Sony Vaio Z Laptop Packs Quad-SSDs in RAID 0
- Defeated O’Brien Confirms Crushed Dream: "This was Not Our First Choice"
- Microsoft confirms 17-year-old Windows vulnerability
- Google's Nexus One censors your voice-to-text input, we #### you not
- Live Google Nexus One launch event coverage
- Spike Jonze’s Short Film Shows Us That Robots Handle Their Relationship Problems Just Like We Do
- Garmin Voice Studio Lets You Create Custom Voices for Your GPS Device
- Star Wars Galaxies to shut down 12 servers