Come hang out with us a BasementCast next week! We'll be recording live in the basement of 1201 College Ave, Houghton, MI. See our Facebook page for details.
Stealing Youtube videos, stealing on BitTorrent, stealing from EVERYBODY! The iPad has been announced and we discuss why it sucks and what it could be good for. Steve Jobs lashes out at Google. Boxee is releasing a one-click payment platform. Who beat out Google to be the number 1 employer in the U.S. Meet Giant George, the 7-foot long great dane. Infrared cameras are now being used to determined the tastiness of beef. All this and the Fark Headline of the Week and the Question of the Week.
- Uribe French had sex with a woman
- The Easiest, Cleverest Way to Download Any YouTube Video
- What's really on bittorrent anyway?
- None Pizza with Left Beef
- iPad Is a "Huge Step Backward"
- 5 Things the iPad Would be Great at
- CE-Oh no he didn't? Part LXVII: Steve Jobs lashes out at Google, calls Adobe 'lazy'
- Making Your Passwords Harder on Hackers
- Boxee unleashing one-click Payment Platform this summer
- SAS: A new no. 1 best employer
- Meet 'Giant George' the 7ft-long blue great dane who could be the world's tallest dog
- iPhone Apps Save Man Trapped in Haiti
- Using Infrared Cameras To Find Tastiness of Beef
Oral Sex is the new kiss
Additional Notes Edit
- BasementCast is next week!
- Ryder is dumb and can't use Amazon right.