This week on the podcast, we discuss the fate of the OpenMoko project. Adrian, Ryder, and Chuck sightsee in Houghton via Google Street View. The shamwow guy beats a hooker and it somehow relates to Ed Gein.
- Regular Folks Dressed as Superheroes
- Is the OpenMoko dead?
- Street View in Houghton
- Workstation that I was talking about when I confused Chuck, It’s called the Emperor and is $40,000, 19″ monitors, pfft
- Radiohead to Testify Against RIAA
- Jackson Pollock’s Death (from wikipedia) – After struggling with alcoholism his entire life, Pollock’s career was cut short on August 11, 1956 at 10:15pm when he died in a single-car crash in his Oldsmobile convertible while driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Ed Gein Wikipedia Page
- Gimpy from Undergrads who looks like Shamwow Guy
- HCWDB story about shamwow Guy
- Are we headed into an era of “dumb tech?”
Additional Notes Edit
Ryder Farting — Yes it’s real! “The Game” is a game you play everytime you fart. If you fart and nothing comes out, you ‘win’ if you fart and something does come out, you ‘lose’