Ole Miss students choose Admiral Ackbar as their mascot. Denny's invites you to follow a random Taiwanese man. Ubisoft deters hackers from stealing Assassin's Creed 2 by making the game unplayable. A illustrated bible represented with Legos. Some colleges have begun accepting YouTube videos as part of the application process. All this plus the Fark Headline of the Week and the Question of the Week.
- Excited Wil is excited.
- Ole Miss Students Order the Mon Calamari
- Denny's Invites You to Follow a Random Taiwanese Man Named Dennys on Twitter
- The Awful Anti-Pirate System That Will Probably Work
- What Managers and Freelancers Can Learn From the Grateful Dead
- The Brick Testament
- Open Wi-Fi 'outlawed' by Digital Economy Bill
- Wifi password art
- Will the Serial Console Ever Die?
- Dramatic Chipmunk, PhD: Colleges Accepting YouTube Videos As Part of Application
- Facebook Wants to Be Your One True Login
- Facebook patents the feed
- Why are cities across America shortening the lengths of yellow lights? One guess people, one guess
- Bus driver rescues woman from storm sewer. Still not sure how she got Kramden there
- Woman killed by flaming tire at drag race. Goodyear? No, the worst
- Three girls killed by a train as they cross trestle bridge, will never get to see the body of Ray Brower