Black market glute enhancements lead to a rash of hospitalizations. William Shatner starts a new social network. Sean Penn shows a little bit of crazy towards a reporter. We discuss a Millenium-Falcon-shaped sex toy, a look back at the Dotcom boom and bust. Are we entering an age of online grocery shopping? 79% of adults believ that web access is a fundamental right. Sex.com is for sale again. Plus, the Fark Headline of the Week and our Off-Air Discussion topic.
- Black market butt enhancements lead to hospitalizations
- William Shatner Takes On Social Networking
- Sean Penn Wants Reporters Jailed for Calling Chavez 'Dictator'
- "You Came With That Thing? You're Braver Than I Thought."
- The new age of online grocery shopping
- 10 Years After: A Look Back at the Dotcom Boom and Bust
- 79 percent of adults believe web access is a 'fundamental right'
- Wikibooks Cryptography Textbook
- Sex.com for sale
- Future Hard Drive Upgrades Will Slow Down XP Users
- Universal Gadget Wrist Charger
- Survival Straps Bracelet
- Remember the silly story about the zebra trotting around downtown Atlanta? Well that zebra was euthanized. Enjoy your weekend
- Psycho killer...signs himself...out of the ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hospital, then he...runs runs runs runs, runs runs runs away
- You should pick wine over mineral water if you want to lose weight, pants