This week, we tell you how to use wood glue to restore old LP records. Six undeniable similarities between nerds and sports fans. The Google set-top box is coming. An angry jobless man remotely disables over 100 cars. Bea Arthur Mountains Pizza! C-SPAN releases a video archive. MySpace plans to sell its user data. We're on the march towards underwater habitation. Netflix cancels its recommendation contest after a privacy lawsuit.
- Use Wood Glue to Clean and Restore Old LPs
- The Windows Web Browser Choice Screen Works
- Amazing Shot-for-Shot Remake Goofy Movie - After Today Live (Ted Sowards)
- 6 Undeniable Similarities Between Nerds and Sports Fans
- A Google TV Set-Top Box is Coming
- Angry Jobless Man Remotely Disables Over 100 Cars
- Bea Arthur Mountains Pizza!
- C-SPAN Video Archive
- MySpace To Sell User Data
- Permanent Undersea Homes Soon; Temporary Ones Now
- Hancock Fabrics Hackers Switch Stores' PIN Pads
- NetFlix Cancels Recommendation Contest After Privacy Lawsuit
- 13-year old killed with knife in the library. Colonel Mustard, Miss Scarlet wanted for questioning as police have no clue
- Larry Flynt to write history of presidents' sex lives. Suggested titles include "From Johnson to Bush" and "There's A Reason They Called Millard 'Fillmore'"