Apple is removing the "Rate on Delete" feature from the iPhone OS. A poster on Craig's List has a hilarious perspective on why you should buy his 2002 Ford Focus. A wireless consumer in the U.K. threatens his former provider with a plywood check. Not only is the <blink> tag annoying, not it's dangerous. We discuss a fun project called "Project Jarvis." An Arkansas teenager has sued his mother for "harassing" him on Facebook. Fancy Hands is a virtual assistant program that is cheap. Is there a correlation between pop music and stock volatility? All this and the Fark Headline of the Week and a new Off-Air Discussion topic.
- Apple Removing "Rate On Delete" Feature from iPhone OS
- The Most Hilarious Used Ford Focus Ad Ever
- Learn F***in' Science with Insane Clown Posse
- pixels (patrick jean)
- Bloke threatens BT with giant plywood cheque
- Blink tag considered harmful
- The Web Application Approval Process.
- Project Jarvis
- Son Sues Mother Over Facebook Posts
- Google Reader Play
- Look At Sick People To Give Your Immune System a Boost
- Fancy Hands: Virtual Assistants, Aardvark Style
- Google Asks Obama to Support Home Energy App Platform
- Music and the Market: Song and Stock Volatility