This week, find out what Boston College constitutes as suspicious behavior. All of Star Trek has been run through a face recognizer. How many felonies were commited in the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off?" Bacon cures hangovers! Denton, TX embraces social media. The Pirate Bay Trial has been concluded. All this and more!
- Boston College: “Prompt Commands Are Suspicious”
- Analyzing (All of) Star Trek With Face Recognition
- Felonies Commited in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- 2009 USPDF Pole Dancing Competition Highlights
- Somniloquoy Device
- Bacon Cures Hangovers!
- Denton, TX Mug Shots Twittered to the World
- Pirate Bay Trial Conclusion
- 101Mbps Download Service Soon to be Available
- Four Corners in the Wrong Place
- Microsoft Lost Money
- Electrostatic Computer Interface
- Alan Moore Reads Rorschach’s Journal
Additional Notes Edit
- Adrian apologizes for the static present in his microphone, he is getting it RMA’d over the weekend.
- This is Ryder… The microphone has been sent out and we are waiting for it to be repaired and sent back to us. Audio quality will be awesome shortly, please be patient.