Foursquare offers a NASA badge for astronauts who check into "Space." The hacker behind the Xbox 360 jailbreak is being prosecuted for his hack. Sony officially retires the Walkman. A new Firefox extension has been released that allows you to sidejack website sessions to websites like Facebook and Twitter. NYPD officers are sent on a field trip. The Darth Vader costume from Empire Strikes back is on sale. Mount Everest gets a 3G network. All this and more!
- FBI and NYPD Officers Sent On Museum Field Trip
- One small step for man, one giant check-in for mankind | Foursquare Blog
- XBox 360 Jailbreaker May Need Real Jailbreak
- At a Cafe? I Can Hack Your Facebook, Twitter, Etc... With a Firefox Extension
- Sony Retires Walkman Line
- The Empire Strikes Back Vader Costume For Sale
- Is there a time traveler in this video from 1928?
- New York Judge Rules 6-Year-Old Can Be Sued
- Ozzy Osbourne's Genome Reveals Some Neanderthal Lineage
- Comment Blocker Helps De-Troll the Internet for Chrome Users
- There Can Be Only One: Pumpkin Versus Car
- The 10 Best (and 10 Worst) Songs for Halloween
- Shouldn't You Be In Jail?: "Balloon Boy's" Dad Selling POS 'Bear Scratch' Back Scratchers
- But Why?: Mount Everest Gets A 3G Network