The TurBaconEpic: The most epic Thanksgiving meal you'll ever see. A conceptual door knob that allows you to see who's at the door. If an Android phone, a Windows Phone 7, and an iPhone 4 caught on fire, which would last longest? Google closed the Wave service, but is it dead? New underwear has been invented to protect your junk in the TSA full body scan. Netflix has begun to offer a streaming-only plan. Plus, the Study of the Week, the Fail of the Week, and this week's "Oh Asia, You So Crazy!"
HEADSHOTFOOTSHOT!: Armless Man Can Shoot ...
- Chicks Dig Guys that Eat Out
- Can You Heat Me Now?: Cell Phone Grill Test
- The TurBaconEpic: There Were No Survivors
- I See You!: Through The Looking
- Google Wave May Live On as an Apache Project
- Underwear Invention Protects Privacy At Airport
- Netflix Now Offering a Streaming-Only Plan