A Cambridge computer has identified the most boring day in history. A woman claims ownership of the sun. Netflix is willing to pay $100,000 per episode for new TV. Find out how quickly you can use up your Verizon LTE data allowance. A new burlesque show will desecrate your childhood. Root your Nook to turn it into a cheap Android tablet. All this and the Fail of the Week, the Study of the Week, and this week's "Oh Asia, You So Crazy!"
- Cambridge Computer IDs World's Most Boring Day
- Woman Claims Ownership of the Sun
- Netflix Willing to Pay $100,000 Per Episode for New TV Episodes
- How to Make Google Translate Beatbox
- Google Autocomplete Redefines US Map
- Is the Internet Sustainable When Everyone On Earth Uses Over 3 Gigabytes of Data Per Day?
- THE RAMENRATER
- You Could Use Up Your Verizon LTE Data Allowance In Just Half an Hour
- L337 Speak: Video Game Dictionary Of Idioms
- Desecrating Childhoods: Muppet Burlesque
- Root Your Nook to Turn It Into a Cheap Android Tablet