CERN scientists successfuly captured "antimatter." Scientists at the Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies have created the world's smallest battery. Magent buys the distribution rights to "Hobo Witha Shotgun." A man changed his name to Captain Awesome, changes signature to a smiley face and two arrows. A self-healing polymer has been engineered to use light to rebuild itself. A man robbed a bank using a super realistic Hollywood mask. Glow in the dark toilet paper now available. Plus, the Fail of the Week.
- 'Antimatter' Captured by CERN Scientists in Dramatic Physics Breakthrough
- World's smallest battery Created
- Magent Buys Distribution Rights to ‘Hobo With a Shotgun’
- Man Changes Name To Captain Awesome, Uses Arrows And Smiley Face As Signature
- Self-Healing Polymer Uses Light to Rebuild Itself
- White Guy Becomes Black Bank Robber With Super Realistic Hollywood Mask
- "Glow in the dark" toilet paper available