Malware could be hidden in your smart batteries. War texting lets hackers unlock car doors via SMS. A Manhattan man tests the limits of the Apple Store's hospitality. Scientists discover that an ancient black hole contains 100,000 suns worth of water. A new moon is discovered orbiting Pluto. Plans are in the works to build a solar tower twice the size of the Empire State Building in Arizona. All this, plus the Study of the Week and "Oh Asia, You So Crazy!"
- Hiding malware in smart batteries
- War Texting Lets Hackers Unlock Car Doors Via SMS
- Man Uses Goat, Pizza & Darth Vader Costume To Test Limits Of Apple Store's Hospitality
- Ancient black hole contains 100,000 Suns worth of water
- Pass Out the Cigars! Pluto Is a Papa
- Twice the height of the Empire State - EnviroMission plans massive solar tower for Arizona