What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Skedaddle hides a secret, password-protected file drawer underneath you Mac's desktop. Virtual pets starve after bungled resolution to Second Life. Is itching psychological? Savvy bettors have learned how to beat the Massachusetts lottery. A vindictive Walmart security guard accused a couple of shoplifting, gets husband deport, wife fired, and costs the couple their house and car. PLus, the Study of the Week and this week's "Oh Asia, You So Crazy!"
- PostSecret: Sunday Secrets
- "What Would You Attempt to Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail?"
- The Blog of Tim Ferriss
- The Blog of Derek Sivers
- Foundation on Revision3
- Skedaddle Hides a Secret, Password-Protected File Drawer Underneath Your Mac's Desktop
- Virtual pets starve after bungled resolution to Second Life
- Scratching an itch through the scalp to the brain
- Massachusetts Lottery Broken
- Amazon.com: Slap Hat Extreme Self Defense Cap
- Gov’t asks FAA safety inspectors for a big no-interest loan
- Vindictive WalMart erroneously accuses couple of shoplifting, has husband deported, wife fired, costs them house and car