Henry Morgan's long-lost flag ship discovered. All of the Internet went down last week thanks to Amazon Web Services. Abercrombie and Fitch cancels a customers account for being too loyal. The Hipster Trek Tumblr is the best site on the Internet. Anonymous vows to destroy Facebook on November 5th. The first annual Defcon for Kids occurred in conjunction with Defcon 19 was designed for kids and even had some child presenters. Chuck talks about how much he hates Lifehacker now based on one article. Plus, this week's "Oh Asia, You So Crazy!"
- Captain Morgan's Long-Lost Pirate Ship Unearthed
- Down Goes The Internet… Again. Amazon EC2 Outage Takes Down Foursquare, Instagram, Quora, Reddit, Etc
- We’re Not Loyal to Our Most Loyal Customers
- TED Talk: Algorithms
- Hipster StarTrek (Boldly go somewhere you've probably never heard of)
- Which Traits Predict Success? (The Importance of Grit)
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- Hacker Group Anonymous Vows To Destroy Facebook On November 5
- Defcon for Kids Raising a New Generation of 'Hackers'
- 10-year old Girl Scout owns slow game
- The Amazing Meeting
- the quintuple windsor et al
- Use Craigslist to 'Store' Your Unused Stuff Until You Need It - or: lifehacker sort of sucks now