FEMA determines how bad a hurricane is by checking if the local Waffle House is open. Listen in to find out how to determine how old your globe is. Domino's plans to open a pizza joint on the moon. A company has devised a "green" way to dispose of human remains by liquifying the corpse. Germany introduces "prostitute meters" to collect taxes. The German ban on Doom has finally been lifted. The Pirate Bay founders go legit with BayFiles. Plus, a Recent Study, an Epic Fail, and "Oh Asia, You So Crazy!"
- FEMA Determines How Bad a Hurricane Is By Checking if The Waffle House Is Open
- How old is your globe?
- Domino's Plans Pizza On the Moon
- A man’s flesh is his own; the water belongs to the tribe
- Germany Introduces “Prostitute Meters”
- Clement Gillman is my hero
- German Ban On Doom Finally Lifted
- Beer: The Multipurpose Alcoholic Beverage
- The Pirate Bay Founders Go Legit With BayFiles