Did Netflix's price hike kill their business? Nope! Chuck Testa! The U.S. Constitution is now available in a Facebook-likeable format. An unfortunate typo causes the hero of a romance novel to have an "accident" on his lovers floor. Heard of the bleeoo project? It's an oral history of modems. The Peepoo is a personal, single-use, self-sanitising, fully biodegradable toilet that prevents feces from contaminating the immediate area as well as the surrounding ecosystem. Rent out your toilet to strangers using Cloo'. Buddhist monks destroy a Muslim shrine in Sri Lanka. Indie devs upload their own games to the Pirate Bay. Judge rules that employees can't be fired for Facebook complaints. Obama admin wants hackers charged as mobsters. Plus, Science News for the week.
- Official Ojai Valley Taxidermy TV Commercial
- Netflix Expecting 1 Million More Customers To Flee Following Price Hike
- The Likeable Constitution
- Typo in romantic novel causes bowel movement during love scene
- Threw It On The Ground
- the bleeoo project :: an oral history of modems
- The Peepoo
- Rent Out Your Toilet with Cloo'
- Buddhist monks destroy Muslim shrine in Sri Lanka
- Indie Devs Upload Their Own Game To The Pirate Bay
- Employees Can't Be Fired for Facebook Complaints, Judge Says
- Obama Admin Wants Hackers Charged As Mobsters
- Did the CIA Do Enough to Protect Bin Laden's Hunter?