OnStar begins spying on customers' GPS location for profit. Okite is an iPhone alarm clock app that sends an embarassing tweet every time you hit the snooze button. The Onion's joke about "screams and gunfire" coming from inside Congress backfires. There is a new danger for urban cyclists: Biker's Lung. Iran blocks TOR, TOR unblocks itself later that day. The movie industry's self-piract proves that IP addresses aren't people. Gordon Ramsey's porn dwarf double has been eaten by a badger. Will alcohol be available in a theater near you soon? Also, Science News and "Oh Asia, You So Crazy!" Plus the re-emergence of the Fark Headline of the Week.
- OnStar Begins Spying On Customers’ GPS Location For Profit?
- An Alarm Clock App That Sends an Embarrassing Tweet Every Time You Hit Snooze
- Onion joke about "screams and gunfire" inside Congress backfires
- New Cycling Danger Emerges: Biker's Lung
- Iran blocks TOR, TOR unblocks itself later that day
- Movie-industry self-piracy proves that IP addresses aren't people, invalidates copyright enforcement schemes
- LED Lights Make Augmented Vision a Reality
- Man Ambushed By Facebook 'Friend'
- Gordon Ramsay’s Porn Dwarf Double Eaten by Badger
- Booze: Coming Soon to a Theater Near You
- I Wanna Be The Guy - Complete Run (Part 1 of 5)