A high school senior in Indiana is expelled for a profane tweet. A UK gang netted over iTunes fraud. Qualcomm calls for an end to proprietary drivers. A fungus that eats polyurethane may be the end to non-biodegradable waste. Tron light cycles in less than 226 bytes. A gooey joystick for your smart phone. Alabama wants to
protect you from cyberbullying take away your first amendment rights. Plus, a Recent Study, Oh Asia You So Crazy, and Ryder Says Things!
- The Slow-ass Neutrino Modem (follow up from a story from episode 92)
- Congressional Testimony on the TSA (follow up from a story from episode 92)
- High School Senior Expelled Over Profane Tweet
- iTunes scam gang netted 'Madonna-level' royalties
- Qualcomm Calls To 'Kill All Proprietary Drivers For Good'
- Time-Lapse of Ocean Currents Looks Like a Living Van Gogh Painting
- Plastic-eating fungi found in Amazon may solve landfill problems
- Gooey Joystick Solves Just About All Smartphone Gaming Problems
- Alabama Bill Would Make it a Crime to Annoy Someone Online
pogonotomy - The shaving of beards.