A new ISP that takes your privacy seriously. Google launches "The Power of the Internet" campaign. A study suggests that violent video games build cooperation and social skills, not violent tendencies. Kidnap victim rescued with the power of Twitter. NYC begins replacing pay phones with touch screen computers. High scool juniors develop flavor strips for astronauts. Facebook acquires Instagram for $1 billion. All this and a Recent Study, Dumbass Apple News, an Epic Fail, and this week's Oh Asia You So Crazy!
- This Internet provider pledges to put your privacy first. Always.
- A note to our readers
- Study Suggests Violent Gaming Leads To Cooperation, Not Aggression
- Major Networks Suing To Stop Free Streaming
- Reddit Cited in Wrongful Death Suit, Reddit Users Egged on Man’s Suicide
- Court Rules That Code Isn’t Physical And Cannot Be Stolen, Only Copied
- Kidnap Victim Saved by Twitter Followers
- NYC Pilot Program to Replace Pay Phones with Ad-Supported 32″ Internet-Enabled Touch Screens
- High School Juniors Create 'Flavor Strips' For Astronauts
- Facebook to Acquire Photo-Sharing Start-Up Instagram for $1 Billion
Thoracoacromial - The thoracoacromial artery (acromiothoracic artery; thoracic axis) is a short trunk, which arises from the forepart of the axillary artery, its origin being generally overlapped by the upper edge of the Pectoralis minor.