This week, players attempt to destroy the economy in EVE Online. A 92-year-old bootlegger sens thousands of films to troops overseas. Axe Cop! is coming to television (insert ubiquitous Fox joke here). Source code for the Apollo and Gemini programs has been released and curated. University of Florida has eliminated it's Computer Science program. A redditor embarks on a summer-long adventure bouncing around the US to do the things you want him to do. IBM and Cisco have teamed up to develop the smart city of the future. Cybercriminals exploit Björk's Biophilia App To Compromise Androids. Fort Atlantic releases their new album on an NES cartridge. Who owns the files on your Google Drive? All this, plus a Recent Study, this week's Epic Fail, and Oh Asia You So Crazy!
- 21-May-2012 - Outtake episode due to Adrian moving to NYC.
- 28-May-2012 - Outtake episode due to Adrian moving to NYC.
- 03-Jun-2012 - 100th Episode Live at 6:00pm EST, the first time Adrian, Chuck, and Ryder have EVER recorded in the same room.
- Players’ Attempt to Destroy EVE Online Economy Gets Thumbs-Up From Developers
- Prolific 92-Year-Old DVD Bootlegger Sends Thousands of Films To Troops Overseas
- Axe Cop Is Coming to Television!
- Source code for Apollo and Gemini programs
- University of Florida Eliminates Computer Science Department, Increases Athletic Budgets. Hmm.
- Redditor with an air-travel pass will become an upvoted summer bindlestiff
- Will IBM Watson Be Your Next Mayor?
- Cybercriminals Exploit Björk's Biophilia App To Compromise Androids
- Band Releases New Album on NES Cartridge
- Who owns your files on Google Drive?
sesquipedalian - given to using long words